A curated list of mangled-up decisions of incumbent YCP Govt. of Andhra Pradesh and the consequences suffered by public thereof and how Hon’ble Courts and Tribunals of this Great Nation did their best to protect State of Andhra Pradesh and it’s people. For legal litigation against incumbent Chief Minister in his personal capacity, go here.
1. Destruction of Prajaa Vedika
2. Review of Power Purchase Agreements
3. Reduction of Z+ category security cover for Opposition Leader N. Chandrababu Naidu
4. Reverse Tendering in Polavaram HydroPower Project Contract
5. Disclose Government Stand on Swiss Challenge
6. Failure in Transferring of Lands to Bundar Port
7. Give reasons for removal of Agricultural Market Yard Chairmen
8. Direction to APERC to finalize Power prices
9. Decision by Executive Council in contrary to Universities Act
10. What is action taken by Government when School uniforms and text books are sold for inflated prices?
11. What is the Government policy to allocate Government lands to Private individuals and Organizations?
12. Notices to Botsa and Buggana on the Committee regd Capital Amaravati
13. Not conducting Panchayat Elections even after High Court directions
Finalize reservations before Jan 7th 2PM and share with SEC
BC reservations reduced to 24% from 34%
14. Basis/norm for giving payment for Pasters, Imams and Mauzans
15. Cannot dissolve Temple Boards as per Government wish
16. Why payments to Solar and Tidal Power Generation companies are pending?
- High Court says, APSPDCL should immediately Pay the pending dues to Solar, Tidal Power Generation companies, as committed to them to be paid in 4 weeks here.
17. Liquor Prohibition
- Bars reduced from 840 to 530. Madya vimochana Prachara Committee. Not sure how much of public funds are grabbed under this guise. Fake brands. Exponential rates.
- Why no reduction in retail liquor business in AP in Prohibition is target? What is the reason for reducing bars? 04-12-2019
- Why advance notice not issued to Bar owners before reducing them?
- Stay on Old Bar licenses and Issue of New Licenses
18. YCP Colors to Panchayat Buildings
19. Mandatory English medium in School Education system
- High Court: Will recover funds spent on Printing Academic books, running of classes from responsible officers.
- Dr. Srinivas Guntupalli Vs State of Andhra Pradesh and Ors on 15 April 2020 [G.O Issued by Govt of Andhra Pradesh is held to by lacking total application of mind]
- G.O. Ms. No.20 [Collect feedback from Parents of Children regd their preference for Medium of Instruction in all Government schools in the State – Dt 21 April 2020; Attempted Disguising Technique: Parents will choose English this time as their preferred medium of teaching for their children]
- Supreme Court
20. How can you appoint In-charge Chairman where is an incumbent Chariman for APPSC?
- No one interferes in the duties of APPSC Chairman Uday Bhaskar
21. Damodar Naidu has qualifications to become V.C. Dismissal of Petitions challenging his appointment
22. Suspension of Jasthi Krishna Kishore
23. First installment of Rs. 1845 Crores received under NREGS for 2019-20 from Central Government not deposited into Gram Panchayats. Deposit within 1 month.
24. Three Capital Cities for Andhra Pradesh
- Why impose section 144 CrPC on peacefully agitating farmers for Amaravati?
- Why violence was unleashed on women protesters and no women police to apprehend them?
- No movement of Government offices from Amaravati until the petitions about Capital city are pending. If moved, State Government and Department Officials will be liable for consequences and spent amount will be recovered from personal pockets.
- Submit all reports from GN Rao Committee and BCG.
- Andhra Pradesh to have 3 Capital cities (Kurnool-Judicial Capital, Visakhapatnam-Administrative/Executive Capital and Amaravathi-Legislative Capital)
- Rajadhani Rythu Parirakshnana Samithi challenged the Trifurcation of State in the guise of decentralized development/administration here.
- State went to Supreme Court here on the Status Quo granted. How desparately irresponsible!!
25. Revoke the GO pertaining to the appointment of EO for Sri Durgamalelswara Swamy temple, Vijayawada
26. YS Vivekananda Reddy Murder case
- What are the objections in entrusting YS Vivekananda Reddy murder case to CBI? YS Jagan reddy himself demanded for CBI investigation while being a Opposition Leader. What is your current stand after coming to Power now?
27. GVMC Elections
- When is the election notification for GVMC going to be announced?
28. Photos of YS Jagan Reddy on Panchayat Buildings
- No photo of PM in Parliament, No Chief Justice photo in High Court. But why CM Photo on Panchayat Buildings? [Investigate these case laws: https://www.casemine.com/search/in/Common%20Cause%20advertisements%20public%20funds]
29. Navaratnaalu – Pedalaku illu
- High Court: Can not give Amaravati lands to landless poor. No one side game like this allowed.
- How can you grab lands of poor? Assigned lands turned into House sites? Grab from one poor and dole out to another? KVPS Writ
- Trying to Grab Kakinada Mangrove forest area. Case details here. Attempted Disguising Technique: to construct homes for poor
- Another set of cases here.
- Converting Poramboke lands into Assessed Waste lands in Kadapa. Case details here. Attempted Disguising Technique: to grant house sites to poor
- Land grab in East Godavavi District. Case details here. Attempted Disguising Technique: To construct Gram Sachivalayam, Raithu Bharosa Kendram, YSR Clinic
- Attempt to allot lands to people from Economically Weaker Sections out side Amaravati region here.
- Summary dismissal at Supreme Court here.
30. Funds released under Central Employment Scheme
- Why funds released under Central Employment Scheme for the year 2018-19 to the tune of Rs. 1134 Cr not disbursed?
31. Obstructing the peaceful tour of N Chandrababu Naidu in Vizag
- DGP to be present in Court and give explanation how can notice be issued under section 151 CrPC.
- Under what authority/rule was the notice under 151 CrPC issued to NCBN
- Why no action is taken on officers who issues illegal notice under section 151 CrPC?
32. Withdrawal by MNCs
33. Trying to sell away Government Property
34. All TDP schemes renamed to YSR/Jagananna Schemes
NTR Vaidya seva Trust into YSR Arogya Sri
35. Shutter Down to Anna Canteens
36. Attempting to Abolish the Legislative Council of AP
37. Sand mining
38. Removal of L.V. Subramanyam
39. Non implementation of Disha Act
40. Special Status to AP
41. Decision of State Election Commissioner to postpone Panchayat Elections in AP by 6 weeks due to Pandemic nCOVID-19 (Coronavirus outbreak)
42. Violation of Lockdown Norms of MLAs and Cabinet Ministers of the incumbent party
43. Styrene Gas Leakage in Vizag (Visakhapatnam) on the early hours 3.35AM on 07 May 2020 from LG Polymers
- First AP High Court says this…
- Then National Green Tribunal directs the company to deposit 50 Crores first and further says this.
- NGT ordered to appropriate the above 50 Crores.
- Then Supreme Court stays the above NGT Order regarding appropriating the 50 Crores deposited by LG Polymers here.
44. Sale of TTD properties donated by devotees
45. Suspense of AB Venkateshwara Rao (DG) IPS
46. Lack of medical equipment for Corona Warrior such as PPE Kits
- Harassment to Dr Sudhakar [Since he was not in CBI/Police Custody, he was ordered to be released from the Mental Hospital]
- AP Police have brought in more illegal rules than those in Bihar.
47. Change in electricity slabs
48. Reduction in Government Pension Holders
49. Baseless Quid Pro Quo Allegation in Amaravati land dealings
50. Scam in purchase of COVID-19 kits
51. Pre-recorded and heavily Edited name-sake Press meets
52. Pension at 45 years only
53. Baseless Allegation of Chandrababu Naidu Benami
54. Baseless Allegation Kodi-katti
55. Baseless Allegation of SC/ST sub-plan funds diversion
56. Baseless Allegation of 100 Crores corruption in Pattiseema project
57. Baseless Allegation that Estimations are increased in Polavaram project (Allegation)
58. YCP Trolls (Incl MLA and MP) attack the Judges of AP High Court
59. YCP MLA Alla Rama Krishna’s attempt to get TDP National Party Headquarters demolished
60. Delegation of powers to Secretaries of respective Departments to lodge complaints
61. Filing of time-barred SLPs (invariably to spend public money on some benefactors)
Despite fully aware that the petition is hopelessly time-barred, SLPs are being filed at Supreme Court and Supreme clearly observed it and put it in it’s order for eternity here.
62. Usage of photographs of State Functionaries in Government-funded Advertisements
A PIL was filed seeking removal of Photos of Government functionaries such as CMs in Government-funded Advertisements here.
63. Appointment of N Harinath Reddy as Assistant Solicitor General for High Court of Andhra Pradesh
Adv Solomon Raju Manchala challenged the Appointment of N Harinath Reddy as Assistant Solicitor General for High Court of Andhra Pradesh here.
64. Depriving pregnant, Old women of pension
AP High Court Ordered the State government to make pension payments and ascertain the eligibility of the petitioners in Gram Sabha after giving opportunity to the petitioners here.
65. Filing of false cases for possession of liquor
AP High Court, while disposing a couple of writ petitions, has ordered the Government to implement G.O.No.411 in letter and spirit and the action of the State in registering the crime on the ground that the alcohol is brought into Andhra Pradesh from the neighboring State is held to be bad in law. Go here.
66. Baseless Criminal Cases on Journalists and Social Media
- A false case was registered by AP CID on Telugu One YouTube channel owner but High Court Quashed it with an elaborate lecture on what is Police duty (thereby what is NOT) here.
67. Baseless Criminal case of Ex-Attorney General
- A false case was registered against Ex Attorney General Dammalapati Srinivas here.
- A Stay was granted against all further investigation and any coercive action on any of the alleged accused person.
- As usual, the stay was challenged in the Supreme Court here.
68. Tapping of Judges of AP High Court
- As the adverse orders against the ill-moves of State Govt are sky-rocketing on weekly basis, Govt seems to have stooped to Phone tapping of Judges. The case is here.
- High Court has scathing remarks against State Government to the tune of invoking Article 356 of Constitution of India… I am usre no better sense will prevail. Good for people of AP.
69. Land grabbing for Gannavaram Airport expansion, without paying Compensation to Land Owners
- State govt permitted Airports Authority of India (AAI) to proceed with expansion of Gannavaram airport without paying compensation for the land grabbed from
- the veteran Cine Artist here.
- the ace Cine Producer here.
70. Hounding of Thullur MRO Anne Sudheer Babu
For doing his duties, Thullur MRO Anne Sudheer Babu is being hounded fruitlessly.
- AP HC had stayed all the proceedings until further order here.
- As usual, the junta went to SC and got a favorable Order here. Or so minions think and celebrated.