A landmark judgment from Hon’ble Apex Court which has seen many twists and turn of events spearheaded by the cunning knife who is an Advocate and filed a large number of cases against her husband and in-laws.
- Filing of false 498A in Ahmedabad, that got transferred to Baroda and later dismissed
- Another criminal proceeding against the appellants and their family members under Sections 323, 452, 427, 504, 506 and 114 of the Indian Penal Code, the same proceeding has also been dismissed as withdrawn.
- Another criminal case was initiated by her against appellant No.2, his son and another under Section 406, 420, 468 and 114 of the Indian Penal Code, which is still pending.
- Another case, being No.2338 of 2006 was filed by her under Section 500 of the Indian Penal Code.
- Another case under Section 406 of the Indian Penal Code being Case No.2145 of 1993 was filed against the appellants.
- Petitions filed for cancellation of bail granted to appellants, at magistrate, District and High Courts
At the end, the cunning foxy knife bit the dust and had to put her tail between her legs.Vimalben Ajitbhai Patel Vs Vatslabeen Ashokbhai Patel And others on 14 March, 2008