These are the 5 subjects in Sixth semester of 3 years LLB (General) of Sri Krishna Devaraya University, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
1. White Colour Crime (Criminological concept of Crime, Schools of Criminology, theories and punishment)
2. Compulsory Clinical Courses: Practical Training – I (Moot Court exercise and Internship)
3. Practical Training – II (Drafting, Pleadings and Conveyance)
4. Practical Training – III (Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System)
5. Practical Training – IV (Public Interest Lawyering and Legal Aid and Paralegal services)
Here are the PDFs for the previous years question papers for this semester.
Click here for Home Page which contains answers
Shades of Knife
Curated, Reproduced from main.sci.gov.in, judis.nic.in, lobis.nic.in, indiacode.nic.in and other Indian High Court and District Court Websites such as ecourts.gov.in or any other Government websites such as Gazettes and repositories of Government Orders and Commented in accordance with Section 52(1)(q) of the Copyright Act 1957 (India) and any other applicable public disclosure laws/provisions in India and in various other countries.
I neither have control to remove copies of this document(s) that may be available on websites of High Courts or Supreme Court of India or any of the many other sites, law journal or reporters which carry the same judgment in entire form, nor I can remove references/links to this document(s) from the results of Search Engines such as Google.com.
Read more gyan here.
Though, I can remove content from my site, on request for any parties to a case, even though, I am not legally obligated to do so, except for express bar from a Competent Court.
Om Shanthi !!!
Oh, by the way, my competent Legal team delivers time-bound legal reliefs to victims of false family and matrimonial cases at
AnaghaLegalReliefs.in !!! (work-in-progress)
We are on social media too.
Just google for: Anagha Legal Reliefs