Here are the key orders passed by Hon’ble Supreme Court of India on the case of Shalu Ojha Vs Prashant Ojha.
- On 18 September, 2014, Advocate of the complainant showed antics here.
- On 4 September, 2017, Supreme Court directs the parties to file documents and lead evidence in the DV Case here.
- On 29 January, 2018, Supreme Court directs the complaining party to file an affidavit of her income which would be in the format as prescribed in the judgment of the High Court of Delhi in the case of ‘Kusum Sharma v. Mahinder Kumar Sharma’ decided on 14.01.2015 (FAO No. 309/1996) here.
- On 09 March, 2018, trial court granted divorce to Prashant from Shalu on the grounds of cruelty, in a 1-day mode here.
- On 23 July, 2018, Apex Court observed some telltale signs of maliciousness in the affidavit of the complainant here.
- On 25 January, 2019, Apex Court levied Rs.25,000/- as fine to husband for unnecessarily dragged to this Court and had to file a Contempt Petition, here.
- On 28 February, 2019, Delhi High Court has set aside the Divorce decree granted by Family Court, in a 1-day mode here.
Reproduced in accordance with Section 52(q) of the Copyright Act 1957 (India) from judis.nic.in, lobis.nic.in, indiacode.nic.in and other Indian High Court and District Court Websites such as ecourts.gov.in