Here are the key orders passed by Hon’ble Supreme Court of India on the case of Shalu Ojha Vs Prashant Ojha.
- On 18 September, 2014, Advocate of the complainant showed antics here.
- On 4 September, 2017, Supreme Court directs the parties to file documents and lead evidence in the DV Case here.
- On 29 January, 2018, Supreme Court directs the complaining party to file an affidavit of her income which would be in the format as prescribed in the judgment of the High Court of Delhi in the case of ‘Kusum Sharma v. Mahinder Kumar Sharma’ decided on 14.01.2015 (FAO No. 309/1996) here.
- On 09 March, 2018, trial court granted divorce to Prashant from Shalu on the grounds of cruelty, in a 1-day mode here.
- On 23 July, 2018, Apex Court observed some telltale signs of maliciousness in the affidavit of the complainant here.
- On 25 January, 2019, Apex Court levied Rs.25,000/- as fine to husband for unnecessarily dragged to this Court and had to file a Contempt Petition, here.
- On 28 February, 2019, Delhi High Court has set aside the Divorce decree granted by Family Court, in a 1-day mode here.
The index page is here.
A 2-judge bench passed guidelines to handle multiple maintenance litigation here.
Shades of Knife
Curated, Reproduced from main.sci.gov.in, judis.nic.in, lobis.nic.in, indiacode.nic.in and other Indian High Court and District Court Websites such as ecourts.gov.in or any other Government websites such as Gazettes and repositories of Government Orders and Commented in accordance with Section 52(1)(q) of the Copyright Act 1957 (India) and any other applicable public disclosure laws/provisions in India and in various other countries.
I neither have control to remove copies of this document(s) that may be available on websites of High Courts or Supreme Court of India or any of the many other sites, law journal or reporters which carry the same judgment in entire form, nor I can remove references/links to this document(s) from the results of Search Engines such as Google.com.
Read more gyan here.
Though, I can remove content from my site, on request for any parties to a case, even though, I am not legally obligated to do so, except for express bar from a Competent Court.
Om Shanthi !!!
Oh, by the way, my competent Legal team delivers time-bound legal reliefs to victims of false family and matrimonial cases at
AnaghaLegalReliefs.in !!! (work-in-progress)
We are on social media too.
Just google for: Anagha Legal Reliefs