- my role in the HC case and the trial court case
- what was the stage of the trail court case
- how the dvc complainant absented herself from Feb 2020 and her counsel absented himself from Dec 2021 in the case
- stated the time limit mandated in the law and the actual elapsed time in the dvc
- prayed from quash of dvc due to abuse of process of law and in the alternative, pass directions for time-bound disposal of dvc
The Hon’ble Justice Ninala Jayasurya heard me patiently and asked the PP if any objections. PP politely said they are only seeking early disposal and there is no objection to the same. Judge then asked me is early disposal okay and I said, yes your honour and then he asked me is 3 months okay, i answered in affirmative. The Judge proceeded to dictate the order. Ufffffffffff!
Here is the order online. So very happy with the findings and reasonings given in the order. Seems I made a good argument before the High Court judge with proper supporting material papers… Learnt some very important lessons in the way…