A dear friend and fellow false-case fighter had gladly permitted me to post the following here.
Contact my friend on [email protected], for any questions or regarding the intentionally hidden 10th point.
Here I am providing some of the Recommended Guidelines to follow when fighting of our Cases. I have prepared these guidelines purely based upon my Experience. Not necessary to be applicable to everyone in our Group. But Its worth Reading Once.
1.Please make sure every court Date is a Productive and Progressive in the global view of all the Cases.
2.Please keep an eye on the Corruption happening regarding any of your cases in the Court and take necessary action immediately. For instance, sometimes your wife will not attend the Court Date but her presence will be marked as Attended which is illegal. So, in this case, you can always Question the court with a Memo.
3.Request the Court for Costing for any Delay Tactics played by the Opponent.
4.Please try to attend all the Court Dates by you or any Nominated person by you. This will help you to monitor all of your cases and build the Rapport with the Court Staff.
5.Apply for Certified copies on the same day for an important Milestone of all Cases. This will avoid any fraud chances (like replacing the Official Papers in the court before we get the Official Certified Copies) playing by the opponent.
6.Please request your Lawyer to let you know before he does anything in the court regarding your cases. Make sure he does the same in front of the Judge as he promised you.
7.If there is any action taken to be from our end in the court, don’t delay. Please file the necessary replies immediately without any Delay.
8.We can understand that most of the Matrimonial Disputes ends in Settlement out of the Court. Please request your Lawyer to not to push you for any out of Court Settlement. This will avoid the Lawyer to Collude with the Opponent and you can sense that in the Initial Stages of the Case if there is anything like that.
9.Avoid Contacting your Opponent in the court by any means. This will shut down the chances of filing the further cases against you by the opponent.
11.Read more judgements given by your Particular judge in his previous Judgements from his previous Courts and prepare the Drafting according to that.
12.As most of the Matrimonial Disputes contains only 15% Legal and the remaining 85% is of the Conspiracy plotted by your Knife, the System and her Lawyers. Make sure you Crack that Conspiracy First by following the Path of Dharma.
13.As we are fighting with Strong Evil forces, we will need Divine help in terms a Mentor or Guru who can save in our Crisis Time. So, Identify a Senior Most Lawyer in your Local Area and make him as a Good friend who can advise in each and every step of your cases. So, our aim is to get the advice from the top most Lawyer and execute the plans with a Lawyer who is Actually fighting your case. Don’t let all of your plans to the actual Lawyer in Advance. As per Chanakya, Secrecy is the Stepping Stone for our Success as part of our Strategy.
14.Sometimes, the Opponent will play the tactics that they would like to Compromise and Cry in front of you when they think that they are Losing the Game. So, please don’t feel proud for this and lose the game by yourself. Please remember that a Ghost will catch your head when it is Winning and the same will catch your leg when it is losing by shedding the Crocodile Tears in front of you. So, don’t trust the opponent unless until they come with the Proper Documentation to Sign the MOU.
15.The Most Important thing is to look after your Mental Health in this long running Trauma of life. So, do Yoga or Mediation or Move Ahead with a Girl Friend or any other areas of your life where you can find your happiness.