Listed below are few judgments where maintenance is disallowed for knifes under Section 125 of CrPC.
- Smt. Yamunabai Anantrao Adhav A Vs Ranantrao Shivram Adhav And … on 27 January, 1988
Allahabad High Court
- Kiran Dhar Vs Alok Berman on 14 May, 2014 (No Domestic relationship as First Wife alive)
- Ismile @ Shama Vs State Of U.P. & Others on 22 September, 2016 (Knife able to maintain herself)
Andhra Pradesh High Court
- Moodududla Srinivas Vs Smt .N.Usha Rani on 13 April, 2017
Bombay High Court
- Sanjay Sudhakar Bhosale Vs Khristina on 8 April, 2008 (Cruelty not proved)
Shades of Knife
Curated, Reproduced from main.sci.gov.in, judis.nic.in, lobis.nic.in, indiacode.nic.in and other Indian High Court and District Court Websites such as ecourts.gov.in or any other Government websites such as Gazettes and repositories of Government Orders and Commented in accordance with Section 52(1)(q) of the Copyright Act 1957 (India) and any other applicable public disclosure laws/provisions in India and in various other countries.
I neither have control to remove copies of this document(s) that may be available on websites of High Courts or Supreme Court of India or any of the many other sites, law journal or reporters which carry the same judgment in entire form, nor I can remove references/links to this document(s) from the results of Search Engines such as Google.com.
Read more gyan here .