Broad grounds on which maintenance is denied to knife
1. Wife who Deserts husband not entitled for maintenance
2. Educated and Working Wife (even after marriage) not entitled for maintenance
- Mamta Jaiswal vs Rajesh Jaiswal on 24 March, 2000
- Neeraj Aggarwal Vs Veeka Aggarwal on September 19, 2007
3. Wife left job and sitting idle after filing cases not entitled for maintenance
In some recent judgments of Hugh Court, it is being held that capable to earn is NOT equated to earning currently. Banking on this aspect only is not helpful and can be suicidal if this is the only argument victim-husband has.