Listed below are few judgments which deal with maintenance and alimony under Hindu Marriage Act.
Allahabad High Court
- Archana Sharma Vs Mukesh Kumar Sharma on 22 September, 2014 
Andhra Pradesh High Court
- Guntamukkala Naga Venkata Kanaka Durga Nagamani Vs Guntamukkala Eswar Sudhakar on 19 October, 2012 
Bombay High Court
- Mr M Vs Mrs M on 7 February 2014 
Delhi High Court
- Bharat Hegde vs Saroj Hegde on 24 April, 2007
- Pradeep Kumar Vs. Ratna Sharma on 3 July, 2009
- Sujit Kumar Vs Vandana on 08 Aug 2016 [Based on Bharat Hegde above from 2007]
- Rupali Gupta Vs Rajat Gupta on 5 September, 2016
- Kirti Nagpal Vs Rohit Girdhar on 12 February, 2019 [Highly qualified Working wife not entitled to HMA 24]
- Mahima Chaturvedi Vs Deepak Malhotra on 26 Jul 2021 [Relies on K.N Vs R.G from Delhi HC]
- Poonam Sethi Vs Sanjay Sethi on 07 Jan 2022 
- Niharika Kundu Vs Shankar Ghosh on 12 Sep 2023 [Highly qualified Working wife not entitled to HMA 24; Quotes Rupali and Mamta]
Karnataka High Court
- XXX Vs Amitabh Sinha on 27 July, 2017 (Maintenance granted from Date of Application from Date of Order)
Madhya Pradesh High Court
- Mamta Jaiswal Vs Rajesh Jaiswal on 24 March, 2000 [Highly qualified wife not entitled to HMA 24]
Punjab & Haryana High Court
- Sangeeta Sekhri Vs Sharat Sekhri and Anr on 27 Sep 2022 [Wife was living in adultery not entitled to maintenance u/s 25 HMA]
Index of all Maintenance judgments is here.
Shades of Knife
Curated, Reproduced from main.sci.gov.in, judis.nic.in, lobis.nic.in, indiacode.nic.in and other Indian High Court and District Court Websites such as ecourts.gov.in or any other Government websites such as Gazettes and repositories of Government Orders and Commented in accordance with Section 52(1)(q) of the Copyright Act 1957 (India) and any other applicable public disclosure laws/provisions in India and in various other countries.
I neither have control to remove copies of this document(s) that may be available on websites of High Courts or Supreme Court of India or any of the many other sites, law journal or reporters which carry the same judgment in entire form, nor I can remove references/links to this document(s) from the results of Search Engines such as Google.com.
Read more gyan here.
Though, I can remove content from my site, on request for any parties to a case, even though, I am not legally obligated to do so, except for express bar from a Competent Court.
Om Shanthi !!!
Oh, by the way, my competent Legal team delivers time-bound legal reliefs to victims of false family and matrimonial cases at
AnaghaLegalReliefs.in !!! (work-in-progress)
We are on social media too.
Just google for: Anagha Legal Reliefs