Here are a collection of life cycles of various cases
- Life Cycle of a Section 498A IPC Dowry Harassment case here.
- Life Cycle of a Domestic Violence case under PWDV Act 2005 here.
- Life Cycle of a Maintenance Case under section 125 CrPC here.
- Life Cycle of a Divorce case here.
- Life Cycle of a RCR (Restitution of Conjugal Rights; Sec 9 of Hindu Marriage Act 1955) case here.
- Life Cycle of a Child Custody/Visitation case here.
- Life Cycle of a Defamation case here.
- Life Cycle of a Perjury case here.
- Life Cycle of a Quash/Discharge case here.
- Life Cycle of a Criminal Writ Petition case at a High Court here.
- Life Cycle of a Public Interest Litigation (Just a Writ Petition only, but with PIL Rules of a High Court) case at a High Court here.
MASTER SITEMAP is available here.
Shades of Knife
Curated, Reproduced from main.sci.gov.in, judis.nic.in, lobis.nic.in, indiacode.nic.in and other Indian High Court and District Court Websites such as ecourts.gov.in or any other Government websites such as Gazettes and repositories of Government Orders and Commented in accordance with Section 52(1)(q) of the Copyright Act 1957 (India) and any other applicable public disclosure laws/provisions in India and in various other countries.
I neither have control to remove copies of this document(s) that may be available on websites of High Courts or Supreme Court of India or any of the many other sites, law journal or reporters which carry the same judgment in entire form, nor I can remove references/links to this document(s) from the results of Search Engines such as Google.com.
Read more gyan here.
Though, I can remove content from my site, on request for any parties to a case, even though, I am not legally obligated to do so, except for express bar from a Competent Court.
Om Shanthi !!!
Oh, by the way, my competent Legal team delivers time-bound legal reliefs to victims of false family and matrimonial cases at
AnaghaLegalReliefs.in !!! (work-in-progress)
We are on social media too.
Just google for: Anagha Legal Reliefs