Listed some important Calendar Dates for Men and the struggle to realize their rights, including other dates celebrated as part of family bonding which includes, Fathers, Mothers, Brothers, Sisters and Grandparents.
- 15th is Army Day
- 4th is World Cancer Day. More here
- Second Sunday of May is Mother’s Day. Founder Decries commercialization of Mother’s Day. Founder boycotts Mother’s Day. More news.
- 16th is International Day of Boy Child
- 10th is World Suicide Prevention Day, More here
- 29th is World Heart Day
- 4th Sunday of September is Daughters day
- September is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month, in Australia, in India
- 10th is World Mental Health Day,
- 11th is International Day of the Girl Child
- Second Thursday of October is World Sight Day
- 19th is International Men’s Day
- 10th is International Human Rights Day