Here is the listing of divorce grant judgments to Husband on various grounds as per section 13(1) of The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
NOTE: This will be a running document, meaning, it will be frequently updated with judgments as and when I find them.
Based on Mental Cruelty ground
Supreme Court Judgments
- Dr.N.G.Dastane Vs. Mrs.S.Dastane (1975) 2 SCC 326
- V. Bhagat vs D. Bhagat on 19 November, 1993
- Naveen Kohli Vs Neelu Kohli on 21 March, 2006
- Samar Ghosh vs Jaya Ghosh on 26 March, 2007
- Vishwanath Vs Sau. Sarla Vishwanath Agrawal on 4 July, 2012
- U.Sree Vs U.Srinivas on 11 December, 2012
- K. Srinivas Rao vs D.A. Deepa on 22 February, 2013
- Vidhya Viswanathan vs Kartik Balakrishnan on 22 September, 2014
- K. Srinivas Vs K. Sunita on 19 November, 2014
- Rani Narasimha Sastry Vs Rani Suneela Rani on 19 November, 2019 [Filing false cases solid ground for Divorce on the ground of Cruelty]
Calcutta High Court:
- Subhash Chandra Das Chowdhury Vs Sandhya Das Chowdhury on 18 July 2008
Delhi High Court:
- Jiten Bhalla Vs Gaytri Bajaj on 08 Sep 2008 [MCD obtained; 3 years later disputed]
Punjab and Haryana High Court:
- Pratham Singh vs Rajesh on 3 December, 2014 (Also Desertion ground)
- Jagbir Singh vs Nisha on 11 March, 2015
Madras High Court:
- R.Natarajan Vs. Sujatha Vasudevan on August 29, 2011
Madhya Pradesh High Court:
- Smt. Sangita Nigam Vs Saurabh Nigam on 22 November, 2017 (Also Desertion ground)
Patna High Court:
- Rekha Devi Vs Mahesh Kumar on 16 January, 2018
Index of All Divorce Judgments is here.
Shades of Knife
Curated, Reproduced from main.sci.gov.in, judis.nic.in, lobis.nic.in, indiacode.nic.in and other Indian High Court and District Court Websites such as ecourts.gov.in or any other Government websites such as Gazettes and repositories of Government Orders and Commented in accordance with Section 52(1)(q) of the Copyright Act 1957 (India) and any other applicable public disclosure laws/provisions in India and in various other countries.
I neither have control to remove copies of this document(s) that may be available on websites of High Courts or Supreme Court of India or any of the many other sites, law journal or reporters which carry the same judgment in entire form, nor I can remove references/links to this document(s) from the results of Search Engines such as Google.com.
Read more gyan here.
Though, I can remove content from my site, on request for any parties to a case, even though, I am not legally obligated to do so, except for express bar from a Competent Court.
Om Shanthi !!!
Oh, by the way, my competent Legal team delivers time-bound legal reliefs to victims of false family and matrimonial cases at
AnaghaLegalReliefs.in !!! (work-in-progress)
We are on social media too.
Just google for: Anagha Legal Reliefs