A curated list of mangled-up decisions of incumbent YCP Govt. of Andhra Pradesh and the consequences suffered by public thereof and how Hon’ble Courts and Tribunals of this Great Nation did their best to protect State of Andhra Pradesh and it’s people. For legal litigation against incumbent Chief Minister in his personal capacity, go here.
Disclaimer: These are many more which I may not be aware of or may not have details to capture on this page. If you want to share such information, please use the Contact me page.
1. Destruction of Prajaa Vedika
2. Review of Power Purchase Agreements
3. Reduction of Z+ category security cover for Opposition Leader N. Chandrababu Naidu
4. Reverse Tendering in Polavaram HydroPower Project Contract
5. Disclose Government Stand on Swiss Challenge
6. Failure in Transferring of Lands to Bundar Port
7. Give reasons for removal of Agricultural Market Yard Chairmen
8. Direction to APERC to finalize Power prices
9. Decision by Executive Council in contrary to Universities Act
10. What is action taken by Government when School uniforms and text books are sold for inflated prices?
11. What is the Government policy to allocate Government lands to Private individuals and Organizations?
12. Notices to Botsa and Buggana on the Committee regd Capital Amaravati
13. Not conducting Panchayat Elections even after High Court directions
Finalize reservations before Jan 7th 2PM and share with SEC
BC reservations reduced to 24% from 34%
14. Basis/norm for giving payment for Pasters, Imams and Mauzans
15. Cannot dissolve Temple Boards as per Government wish
16. Why payments to Solar and Tidal Power Generation companies are pending?
- High Court says, APSPDCL should immediately Pay the pending dues to Solar, Tidal Power Generation companies, as committed to them to be paid in 4 weeks here.
17. Liquor Prohibition
- Bars reduced from 840 to 530. Madya vimochana Prachara Committee. Not sure how much of public funds are grabbed under this guise. Fake brands. Exponential rates.
- Why no reduction in retail liquor business in AP in Prohibition is target? What is the reason for reducing bars? 04-12-2019
- Why advance notice not issued to Bar owners before reducing them?
- Stay on Old Bar licenses and Issue of New Licenses
18. YCP Colors to Panchayat Buildings
- Muppa Venkateswara Rao Vs State of AP on 10 March 2020 [WP(PIL) allowed by AP High Court]
- State of AP Vs Muppa Venkateswara Rao on 23 March 2020 [SLP dismissed by Supreme Court]
- G.O. Ms. No. 623 [Guidelines on Colour combination theme for painting of Gram Panchayat Buildings; Attempted Disguising Technique: Colours representing Various revolutions]
- Suryadevara Venkata Rao Vs State of AP on 05 May 2020 [High Court suspended the G.O. Ms. No.623 and it’s implementation]
- Final Order here. [G.O. Ms. No.623 is quashed]
- State of AP Vs Suryadevara Venkata Rao on 03 June 2020 [Supreme Court dumped the Civil Appeal against above High Court Judgment]
19. Mandatory English medium in School Education system
- High Court: Will recover funds spent on Printing Academic books, running of classes from responsible officers.
- Dr. Srinivas Guntupalli Vs State of Andhra Pradesh and Ors on 15 April 2020 [G.O Issued by Govt of Andhra Pradesh is held to by lacking total application of mind]
- G.O. Ms. No.20 [Collect feedback from Parents of Children regd their preference for Medium of Instruction in all Government schools in the State – Dt 21 April 2020; Attempted Disguising Technique: Parents will choose English this time as their preferred medium of teaching for their children]
- Supreme Court
20. How can you appoint In-charge Chairman where is an incumbent Chariman for APPSC?
- No one interferes in the duties of APPSC Chairman Uday Bhaskar
21. Damodar Naidu has qualifications to become V.C. Dismissal of Petitions challenging his appointment
22. Suspension of Jasthi Krishna Kishore
23. First installment of Rs. 1845 Crores received under NREGS for 2019-20 from Central Government not deposited into Gram Panchayats. Deposit within 1 month.
24. Three Capital Cities for Andhra Pradesh
- Why impose section 144 CrPC on peacefully agitating farmers for Amaravati?
- Why violence was unleashed on women protesters and no women police to apprehend them?
- No movement of Government offices from Amaravati until the petitions about Capital city are pending. If moved, State Government and Department Officials will be liable for consequences and spent amount will be recovered from personal pockets.
- Submit all reports from GN Rao Committee and BCG.
- Andhra Pradesh to have 3 Capital cities (Kurnool-Judicial Capital, Visakhapatnam-Administrative/Executive Capital and Amaravathi-Legislative Capital)
- Rajadhani Rythu Parirakshnana Samithi challenged the Trifurcation of State in the guise of decentralized development/administration here.
- Insider Trading Allegations case
- Chekka Guru Murali Mohan and Anr Vs State of AP and Anr on 19 Jan 2021
- State of AP Vs Chekka Guru Murali Mohan and Ors on 19 Jul 2021 (Supreme Court crushed the Petition!)
- Chekka Guru Murali Mohan and Anr Vs State of AP and Anr on 19 Jan 2021
25. Revoke the GO pertaining to the appointment of EO for Sri Durgamalelswara Swamy temple, Vijayawada
26. YS Vivekananda Reddy Murder case
- What are the objections in entrusting YS Vivekananda Reddy murder case to CBI? YS Jagan reddy himself demanded for CBI investigation while being a Opposition Leader. What is your current stand after coming to Power now?
27. GVMC Elections
- When is the election notification for GVMC going to be announced?
28. Photos of YS Jagan Reddy on Panchayat Buildings
- No photo of PM in Parliament, No Chief Justice photo in High Court. But why CM Photo on Panchayat Buildings? [Investigate these case laws: https://www.casemine.com/search/in/Common%20Cause%20advertisements%20public%20funds]
29. Navaratnaalu – Pedalaku illu
- High Court: Can not give Amaravati lands to landless poor. No one side game like this allowed.
- How can you grab lands of poor? Assigned lands turned into House sites? Grab from one poor and dole out to another? KVPS Writ
- Trying to Grab Kakinada Mangrove forest area. Case details here. Attempted Disguising Technique: to construct homes for poor
- Another set of cases here.
- Converting Poramboke lands into Assessed Waste lands in Kadapa. Case details here. Attempted Disguising Technique: to grant house sites to poor
- Land grab in East Godavavi District. Case details here. Attempted Disguising Technique: To construct Gram Sachivalayam, Raithu Bharosa Kendram, YSR Clinic
- Attempt to allot lands to people from Economically Weaker Sections out side Amaravati region here.
- Summary dismissal at Supreme Court here.
30. Funds released under Central Employment Scheme
- Why funds released under Central Employment Scheme for the year 2018-19 to the tune of Rs. 1134 Cr not disbursed?
31. Obstructing the peaceful tour of N Chandrababu Naidu in Vizag
- DGP to be present in Court and give explanation how can notice be issued under section 151 CrPC.
- Under what authority/rule was the notice under 151 CrPC issued to NCBN
- Why no action is taken on officers who issues illegal notice under section 151 CrPC?
32. Withdrawal by MNCs
33. Trying to sell away Government Property
34. All TDP schemes renamed to YSR/Jagananna Schemes
NTR Vaidya seva Trust into YSR Arogya Sri
35. Shutter Down to Anna Canteens
36. Attempting to Abolish the Legislative Council of AP
37. Sand mining
38. Removal of L.V. Subramanyam
39. Non implementation of Disha Act
40. Special Status to AP
41. Decision of State Election Commissioner to postpone Panchayat Elections in AP by 6 weeks due to Pandemic nCOVID-19 (Coronavirus outbreak)
- State of AP Vs AP State Election Commission on 18 March 2020 [Supreme Court did not interfere with the Decision of SEC to postpone Panchayat elections]
- Andhra Pradesh Ordinance No. 5 of 2020 Promulgated on 10 April 2020 [Via this Ordinance, Rules were framed reducing SEC tenure from 6 years to 3 and making retired Judges only criteria to become a SEC, both squarely targetted to get Shri, Nimmagadda Ramesh Kumar out of SEC role and engage Sri Justice V.Kanagaraj, Retired High Court Judge, as SEC of A.P State Election Commission; Attempted Disguising Technique: Ordinance to reform SEC, not sack Ramesh]
- The Ordinance No 5 of 2020 got quashed and along with it all other related GOs got kicked into drain, via [Dr N Ramesh Kumar IAS Vs State of AP on 29 May 2020].
- State of AP Vs N Ramesh Kumar IAS and Ors [Supreme Court held that…]
- State Election Commission also filed SLP which got tagged with above case here. So, no wastage of page for it.
- N Ramesh Kumar Vs Nilam Sawhney and Ors on 17 July 2020 [Contempt Proceedings initiated against Chief Secretary Nilam Sawhney and others]
42. Violation of Lockdown Norms of MLAs and Cabinet Ministers of the incumbent party
43. Styrene Gas Leakage in Vizag (Visakhapatnam) on the early hours 3.35AM on 07 May 2020 from LG Polymers
44. Sale of TTD properties donated by devotees
45. Suspense of AB Venkateshwara Rao (DG) IPS
- The DGP of AP Police was suspended but AP High Court reinstated him back into service here.
- The routine began and the SLP was filed at Supreme Court which granted a Stay on the operation of the Order of High Court here. 4 Lakhs was paid to the Legal team of a Senior Counsel and a AoR.
46. Lack of medical equipment for Corona Warrior such as PPE Kits
- Harassment to Dr Sudhakar [Since he was not in CBI/Police Custody, he was ordered to be released from the Mental Hospital]
- AP Police have brought in more illegal rules than those in Bihar.
47. Change in electricity slabs
48. Reduction in Government Pension Holders
49. Baseless Quid Pro Quo Allegation in Amaravati land dealings
50. Scam in purchase of COVID-19 kits
51. Pre-recorded and heavily Edited name-sake Press meets
52. Pension at 45 years only
53. Baseless Allegation of Chandrababu Naidu Benami
54. Baseless Allegation Kodi-katti
55. Baseless Allegation of SC/ST sub-plan funds diversion
56. Baseless Allegation of 100 Crores corruption in Pattiseema project
57. Baseless Allegation that Estimations are increased in Polavaram project (Allegation)
- Totally forgetting the above Baseless allegations vehemently trumpeted, request was sent to PM, begging to approve the estimates (yes, same estimates which were passed during NCBN tenure in 2017-18) here.
58. YCP Trolls (Incl MLA and MP) attack the Judges of AP High Court
- High Court of Andhra Pradesh Vs State of Andhra Pradesh [Trolling due to adverse order in English Medium case]
59. YCP MLA Alla Rama Krishna’s attempt to get TDP National Party Headquarters demolished
- Alla Rama Krishna Reddy Vs State of Andhra Pradesh on 23 July 2020 [High Court questioned the Public interest in the PIL and dismissed it]
60. Delegation of powers to Secretaries of respective Departments to lodge complaints
- GO is available here.
61. Filing of time-barred SLPs (invariably to spend public money on some benefactors)
Despite fully aware that the petition is hopelessly time-barred, SLPs are being filed at Supreme Court and Supreme clearly observed it and put it in it’s order for eternity here.
62. Usage of photographs of State Functionaries in Government-funded Advertisements
A PIL was filed seeking removal of Photos of Government functionaries such as CMs in Government-funded Advertisements here.
63. Appointment of N Harinath Reddy as Assistant Solicitor General for High Court of Andhra Pradesh
Adv Solomon Raju Manchala challenged the Appointment of N Harinath Reddy as Assistant Solicitor General for High Court of Andhra Pradesh here.
64. Depriving pregnant, Old women of pension
AP High Court Ordered the State government to make pension payments and ascertain the eligibility of the petitioners in Gram Sabha after giving opportunity to the petitioners here.
65. Filing of false cases for possession of liquor
AP High Court, while disposing a couple of writ petitions, has ordered the Government to implement G.O.No.411 in letter and spirit and the action of the State in registering the crime on the ground that the alcohol is brought into Andhra Pradesh from the neighboring State is held to be bad in law. Go here.
66. Baseless Criminal Cases on Journalists and Social Media
- A false case was registered by AP CID on Telugu One YouTube channel owner but High Court Quashed it with an elaborate lecture on what is Police duty (thereby what is NOT) here.
67. Baseless Criminal case of Ex-Attorney General
- A false case was registered against Ex Attorney General Dammalapati Srinivas here.
- A Stay was granted against all further investigation and any coercive action on any of the alleged accused person.
- As usual, the stay was challenged in the Supreme Court here.
68. Tapping of Judges of AP High Court
- As the adverse orders against the ill-moves of State Govt are sky-rocketing on weekly basis, Govt seems to have stooped to Phone tapping of Judges. The case is here.
- High Court has scathing remarks against State Government to the tune of invoking Article 356 of Constitution of India… I am usre no better sense will prevail. Good for people of AP.
69. Land grabbing for Gannavaram Airport expansion, without paying Compensation to Land Owners
- State govt permitted Airports Authority of India (AAI) to proceed with expansion of Gannavaram airport without paying compensation for the land grabbed from
70. Hounding of Thullur MRO Anne Sudheer Babu
For doing his duties, Thullur MRO Anne Sudheer Babu is being hounded fruitlessly.
- AP HC had stayed all the proceedings until further order here.
- As usual, the junta went to SC and got a favorable Order here. Or so minions think and celebrated.
71. Demolition of Property of GITAM University
Suddenly, the District administration wakes up to the fact that certain portion of the land in use by the GITAM University was unauthorized and decides to demolish in the early dead night hours on 24th October, 2020
- Check out the proceedings here.
72. Arrest in violation of Arnesh Kumar judgment (41A CrPC)
For a facebook post, Jangala Sambasiva Rao was booked and arrested in just a day and the bozo Magistrate granted Remand too. High Court held that both Police and Magistrate violated the landmark precedent in Arnesh Kumar judgment and demanded reports from both here.
73. Government Guesthouse at Kapuluppada, Visakhapatnam
In a sly attempt to shift Executive Capital from Amaravati to Visakhapatnam, the State Government transferred 30 Acres from Greyhounds to Collector Visakhapatnam. High Court on a PIL, demanded Govt to produce complete set of plans before beginning alienation of lands here.
75. Review of all decisions taken by TDP Government
- Varla Ramaiah garu filed a Writ in AP HC here and obtained an interim stay on the operation of G.O.Rt.No. 1411 Dt 26.06.2019 and G.O.Rt.No. 344 Dt 21.02.2020
- State Government went to Supreme Court here.
76. Kidnaps of Public by Police – Multiple Habeas Corpus Petitions
There are multiple habeas corpus petitions filed in the High Court of Andhra Pradesh which alarmed the High Court and it wanted to check on the aspect of ‘breakdown of Constitutional machinery” under Article 356 of Constitution.
- Case 1 : Reddi Govinda Rao Vs State of AP and Ors here.
- Supreme Court stayed the Order of AP High Court here.
- Case 2 : Rayidi Naga Lakshmi and Anr Vs State of AP and Ors here.
77. Sale of Government lands in the name of Mission Build AP
A PIL was filed to stay the same of government lands in a namesake scam called as Mission Build AP here.
78. Decision of State Election Commissioner to conduct Panchayat Elections in AP as the Pandemic nCOVID-19 (Coronavirus outbreak) subsided phenomenally in Andhra Pradesh.
- State Government got a stay on the Elections Schedule here from a single-judge bench.
- Division bench set it aside here.
- The cabal, reportedly, went to Supreme Court here and got a facepalm, again.
79. Passing of Privilege Motion in AP Assembly against State Election Commissioner Sri Nimmagadda Ramesh Kumar for his letter/communication to AP Governor seeking action against rabid legislators who attacked SEC.
- Some Legislators got loose motions on the action being taken by SEC and vomit in press meets. SEC brought it to the notice of Governor via a Letter. This letter leaked to press. The Rabids got butt-hurt and moved a Privilege motion in Assembly (emailed it to Speaker). They seem to be depending on a Bombay High Court verdict in Nandlal case here.
80. SEC passed Order House Arresting an Advisor to Govt and prohibition on speaking with Media
- One of the many advisors was misusing his position to influence the officials working on Election duty so State Election Commissioner took him to task here.
81. Arrest of MP RaghuRama Krishnam Raju
- The Rebel MP of the YSRC Party was arrested on his birthday May 14th and was, as expected, tortured by the AP CID Police; Suo moto contempt proceedings initiated by AP High Court for not following the HC orders, news here.
- Later Supreme Court granted bail to him here.
82. MPTC, ZPTC Elections
- The Notification issued by the pet SEC of the the State Government was set aside a Single Judge Bench here.
83. Harassment to Anandaiah B who prepared and administered Ayurvedic medicine for COVID-related/induced difficulties
- AP High Court provided relief to Mr. Ananadaiah who was being harassed by the Police of AP here.
84. Punishment for headstrong Government Officials under Contempt of Court Act
- On 23 Jun 2021, AP High Court punished two officials (Panchayat Raj Commissioner Girija Shankar and horticulture commissioner Chiranjeevi Chowdary) of Government of AP, news here but later revised it to only fine news here and here.
- On 23 Jul 2021, AP High Court issued NBWs (non-bailable arrest warrants) against two IAS officials (Principal Secretary (Panchayat Raj) Gopala Krishna Dwivedi and BC Welfare department special chief secretary G Anantaramu) who were earlier part of Government of AP, news here.
- On 24 Jul 2021, AP High Court issued NBW to Finance Secretary Satyanarayana along with a fine of Rs.50,000/- but later fined only Rs.10/- and suspended the punishment, news here.
- On 02 Sep 2021, AP High Court punished 5 IAS officers (Manmohan Singh, Seshagiri babu, S S Rawat, Mutyla Raju) for contempt of Court along with fines news here.
85. Looting of natural resources
- On 26 Jul 2021, National Green Tribunal orders issuance of notices to the Looters of bauxite here.
Just a footer… :0)