These are the 5 subjects in fifth semester of 3 years LLB (General) of Sri Krishna Devaraya University, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
1. Interpretation of Statutes and Principles of Legislation
2. Dispute Resolution (Arbitration, Conciliation and Alternate Dispute Resolution Systems)
3. Land Laws including Tenure and Tenancy System
4. Intellectual Property Laws (Rights and Litigation)
5. International Human Rights
Here are the PDFs for the previous years question papers for this semester.
Click here for Home Page which contains answers
Shades of Knife
Curated, Reproduced from main.sci.gov.in, judis.nic.in, lobis.nic.in, indiacode.nic.in and other Indian High Court and District Court Websites such as ecourts.gov.in or any other Government websites such as Gazettes and repositories of Government Orders and Commented in accordance with Section 52(1)(q) of the Copyright Act 1957 (India) and any other applicable public disclosure laws/provisions in India and in various other countries.
I neither have control to remove copies of this document(s) that may be available on websites of High Courts or Supreme Court of India or any of the many other sites, law journal or reporters which carry the same judgment in entire form, nor I can remove references/links to this document(s) from the results of Search Engines such as Google.com.
Read more gyan here .